Now, you can buy Bitcoin with PayPal dollars, which is quite admiring because it was really not possible before. In this article, you will teach you how to buy Bitcoins with PayPal. Out there are many people worried about buying Bitcoins with PayPal payment processor. Those who want to use their PayPal balance in order to purchase Bitcoin the decentralized currency, they can easily do this by simply following this article which I especially wrote for people who want to buy Bitcoin using their PayPal balance. The reason why one will try to use PayPal in order to buy Bitcoins whereas he/she can use their credit/debit cards to purchase Bitcoins because majority people don’t use credit/debit cards for security reasons.
Buying Bitcoins with PayPal credit
VirWox is a website from where people buy and sell Linden dollars fast, simply, and securely. These days people are using VixWox as an alternative to buying Bitcoins with Paypal whereas VirWox is actually a trading exchange where people exchange their currencies with different, different currencies. With VirWoX, you can eliminate this cost by directly trading the Euro (EUR), British Pound (GBP), and Swiss Francs (CHF) against the Linden dollar (SLL). By the way, let me just give you a quick guide to buying Bitcoins with PayPal.
How to Buy Bitcoins with PayPal
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to VirWox
2. Open an account with VirWox by clicking the bold link “Not registered yet?”
3. Here you will need to fill out your legal information to register an account at VirWox. And don’t change the “No Avatar” from the registration form.
After filling out all of your personal details in the form, click Register.
4. To activate your VirWox account, you need to check your email where you will find an email containing your account’s temporary password (You can change your password anytime). Just go back VirWox and copy the password from your email and use this password to login to your VirWox account.
Note: Don’t forget to change your password. To change your password, go to Change Settings under My Account menu from left sidebar.
Once you logged in to your VirWox account, at the same time your account will be activated.
You are held accountable on each deposit you make with VirWox. Depending on your account level, certain limits to deposits using PayPal and Skrill exist set by VirWox for security reasons. The account level is determined by the number of days since your first successful deposit using PayPal or Skrill, according to the following table (According to May 17, 2014):
Your deposits will be processed immediately via PayPal or Skrill like payment processors. Even you can deposit using credit/debit cards.
How to Deposit Funds in VirWox with PayPal
To start deposing funds right in your VirWox account, follow the steps below:
- Login to your account, go to Deposit link from the left side menu and select the amount and payment processor of deposit
- Once, you successfully deposited from your PayPal account to VirWox account.
- Go to Exchange → USD/SLL on the left side menu and purchase SLL (which mean Second Life Lindens) in exchange of USD.
- Once you place order to buy SLL in exchange of USD your account will be filledwithSLL, and we will later exchangetheseSLL to buy BTC (Bitcoins)
- Now,exchangeSLLtoBTC, like this:
- Finally, confirm the and place order tobuyBTC in exchangeofSLL:
- Finally, once you do all the steps above at the same timeBTC will be made available to yourVirWox account:
We have learned how to exchange USD to SLL which mean Second Life Lindens then we immediately exchanged SLL to BTC e-currency. So, in this way, we learned how to buy Bitcoins with PayPal (using VirWox) in such great order and secure way. If you have any question kindly comment below and don’t forget to join our mailing list.
- 10 Best Cryptocurrencies in January 2022
- 50 Best Cryptocurrencies in January 2022
- 100 Best Cryptocurrencies in January 2022
- 200 Best Cryptocurrencies in January 2022
- 250+ Best Cryptocurrencies in January 2022
Disclaimer: All content provided on Madeforbitcoin.com, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured primarily from third party sources. We don’t give warranties of any kind in relation to our content and services (such as token swap functionalities). Any use or reliance on our content and services is solely at your own risk and discretion. Be advised, please conduct your own research, review, analyze and verify our content and services before relying on or using them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please, therefore, consult your financial advisor before making any decision.