Previous I have written a review about JustCoin exchange for cryptocurrencies like STR, BTC, LTC, and more. In this article, I’m going to show you the best yet an easy way to convert STR to BTC or USD or any other currency.
Yeah, that would be great to convert STR to BTC because you can easily get BTC by selling out cheap digital currency stellar. So, if you are here to know the simplest process of converting stellar balance to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, etc then you are on the right place because it is all about converting STR.
So, why are you waiting for? Read the rest of article to go straight to the conversion process, yeah I mean it.
Converting STR to BTC or USD
By the way, it is not only about converting STR to BTC or USD but you can convert you STR points in as many currencies as you like and accepted by JustCoin.
So, follow the steps:
- First of all, we have 13,339 STR and out of them I only want to convert 339 STR to BTC (To find the actual value that you will get in BTC after conversion, click here)
- Next thing we need to do is to sign up for a JustCoin account (Once done, follow the other steps)
- After login in to your Justcoin account navigate to Deposit section like:
- After clicking on Deposit STR, you will get your JustCoin Deposit address and Destination Tag that you will need while sending STR from Stellar account to JustCoin account:
- Coming back to stellar account, click on Send button from the top right corner and add your JustCoin Deposit address and Destination Tag in the input fields and add the amount that you want to send in your JustCoin account:
- Finally, once you inserts the authentic information of your JustCoin account, hit Send button and a confirmation page will display after you click send button like:
Once you done the above steps, the final message you will see:
Transaction History in JustCoin
- 10 Best Cryptocurrencies in November 2021
- 50 Best Cryptocurrencies in November 2021
- 100 Best Cryptocurrencies in November 2021
- 200 Best Cryptocurrencies in November 2021
- 250+ Best Cryptocurrencies in November 2021
Disclaimer: All content provided on Madeforbitcoin.com, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured primarily from third party sources. We don’t give warranties of any kind in relation to our content and services (such as token swap functionalities). Any use or reliance on our content and services is solely at your own risk and discretion. Be advised, please conduct your own research, review, analyze and verify our content and services before relying on or using them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please, therefore, consult your financial advisor before making any decision.