Changelly is one the best ways to convert your online cryptocurrencies like ETH, LTC, XLM, etc. I’m writing this article on how to convert XLM to BTC with changelly because I recently rewarded $25 in XLM cryptocurrency from Blockchain. When I got my XLM coins worth $25, I started to search on how to convert XLM to BTC. Then, I found Changelly online exchange which helped me with the conversion.
Convert XLM to BTC with Changelly
You don’t have to worry, if you have rewarded $25 worth XLM and want to convert them in your local currency or BTC, read the rest of the article. First, we have to convert our XLM coins into BTC then we can move with further conversion of BTC to your local currency.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Register yourself with Changelly
- Choose to convert from XLM to BTC as I did in the screenshot below
3. Now, you will get the XLM address and Memo code which you will have to put down in the Blockchain.com site from where you were rewarded XLM of $25 worth.
4. Also, changelly will ask you for your BTC address where they will send your converted amount of XLM in BTC amount in your BTC wallet.
5. That’s where we step for converting BTC into local currency with LocalBitcoins, also you will get your BTC wallet address from LocalBitcoins.
6. LocalBitcoins is more like exchange which helps you to convert your BTC into your local currency like right in your bank account. There are exchangers sitting live who will buy your BTC and send you money in your bank account or any wallet like we have EasyPaisa, Omni, JazzCash, etc in Pakistan.
For further reading on LocalBitcoins, read this article.